Refugees from Ukraine with physical or psychological impairments, and their family members, need information when they arrive in Germany about accessible registration, residence, and accommodation and care in keeping with their needs. The (EUTB) advises these people throughout Germany. The association “mittendrin e.V.” has created an in Ukrainian and Russian for this group of people. More information about the EUTB is available in this .
Please contact the competent office in the Land (federal state) where you are staying. Information provided by the individual Länder for refugees with and without disabilities from Ukraine and persons assisting them can be obtained here:
- (Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania)
- (Lower Saxony)
- (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Federal point of contact for refugees with disabilites and/or care needs
Hotline: +49 30 854 04 789 (Mo - Fr from 9am - 5pm)
This service is currently only offered in German.
Contact via Hotline or E-Mail:
- As an evacuating organization to announce a larger group of refugees with disabilities and/or care needs in Germany
- As "Drehkreuz" with queries about the arrival of our target group
- As federal coordination entities ("Landeskoordinierungsstelle") with inquiries about accommodation requests and notifications of needs by the "Bundeskontaktstelle" as well as information on free accommodation capacities