Permanent accommodation

Can I rent my own flat?openMinimise

Where can I find long-term housing offers?openMinimise

How do I proceed when looking for accommodation?openMinimise

Do I have to register my apartment?openMinimise

If you know that you will be living in a flat on a long-term basis, you will need the following documents to register your residence at the Citizens’ Registration Office:
- passport or Ukrainian ID card  
- Arrival certificate, fictional certificate, registration certificate
- Tenancy agreement 
- Confirmation of moving in from the landlord
- If applicable, birth certificate for children, marriage certificate for married couples 

Back to guide